I’m Lori Leduc, Certified Master Dog Groomer and lover of all things dog. This site is about educating and sharing with compassionate dog owners or in my words, canine guardians. A place you can come to learn about dog related topics, how to have me Groom your dog, learn to groom your own dog or attend my Professional Dog Grooming School.
For those of you new to the site here is a little bit of Bio for you:
– Dog mom to Sheba, Julian, Hardy and Vinnie
– Missing Chance, my blind/deaf Shepherd mix that left us way to soon
– over 15 years as a Professional Dog Groomer
– Certified Master Groomer with IPG
– owned Canine Oasis Day Spa for over 6 years
– love teaching Dog Grooming
– attend various industry seminars Groom Expo, Super Zoo, Inter Groom and Total Pet Expo
– lever 2 Reiki practitioner
– took a 10 month sabbatical to travel with my dogs
The last 10 months have been amazing and we are excited to share our adventures with our friends, new and returning. Please see where we are as well take a look back over past posts to see where we’ve been.